Upon researching this story, we had the following questions:
- Michael Lohan actually has a Twitter account?
- Someone would follow Michael Lohan on Twitter?
- Someone would go to the trouble of hacking it?
- That someone said Lindsay Lohan is HIV positive?
- M-Lo really used Twitter to go off on Perez Hilton?
Apparently, yes to all ... or at least #1 and #5. Mike says someone hacked into his Twitter account this morning and posted that Lindsay is "HIV positive."
That Tweet is now off. "Somebody was impersonating me," he later said. "I'm disgusted. I would never ever say something like that about my daughter."
The feud between Michael and Lindsay heated up last week when he staged an intervention, barging into her home with the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept.
He claims LiLo is abusing drugs again (she denies this) and is a bad influence on 16-year-old sister Ali Lohan. Michael was widely criticized for the move.
As for today's Tweets, the impostor also accused Linds of sleeping with Tommy Mattola at age 17. Mike says he's seeking legal action against the hacker.
But not before he tears into Perez Hilton for reasons unknown. A couple of hours ago, in response to Lord only knows what, Michael Lohan wrote:
- Stop stirring up trouble Perez, you're disgusting. Hell awaits you. You are only getting a taste now. U R the one who is likely to get AIDS!
- @perezhilton and you are also the one who wishes you slept with Moguls! leave us alone. Or are you that obsessed?!
- @perezhilton... for all I (we) know, you hack accounts and make most of this stuff up yourself, you sausage jockey
Uhhh, okay Mike. Using gay slurs and suggesting Perez get AIDS? Really classy, not to mention an extremely effective way of helping Lindsay.
Not to mention, how can you expect us to believe your account was hacked when you make another AIDS-related crack hours later? Ass clown.
We always thought you were a piece of work ... but it looks like that was far too kind. You're a complete waste of oxygen. Please, please go away.