Forget that Bluetooth headset. Jon Gosselin has gone truly high-tech and launched his official Twitter page. Hey, even the King of Pimps needs a running diary upon which to share far too much information no one needs to know.
Now we can see photos like this around the clock ...
Yes. Our lives would be less enriched had we not seen, and subsequently shared, this photo of Jon Gosselin playing slot machines on his trip to Las Vegas.
God bless Twitter. Other scintillating updates from Jon's weekend trip:
- "On the plane, can't wait to see the kids!!! The sugar factory goodies are on the way, they'll flip when they see it all."
- "Hey everyone, today marks the official start of the Jon Gosselin Children's Foundation- very excited to start this chapter of my life"
- "Sugar Factory hooked me up with Mady and Cara's favorite candy. Definitely looking forward to seeing those smiles when I get home!"
- "Cooling off from the 110 degree weather with some AC and ViB Vacation In a Bottle (easily the most refreshing part of my day!)"
- "Amazing day with my friends and family (thanks Mom) at Wet Republic! Thanks to the MGM Grand Hotel, this place rocks!"
We know, it's really boring. Where are the risque shots of you in bed with Hailey Glassman, Jon? Don't you know that Twitter is for narcissists in love with their own celebrity and fans who enjoy following slow-moving train wrecks?
Give the people what they want!