Bravo is about to make history.
In the first, just-released trailer for The Real Housewives of Orange County, we see a lot of fighting, a lot of name-calling and a number of very expensive vacations.
But these are just part for the scandalous course when it comes to this long-running cable franchise.
One woman referring to another as a "bitch" and another woman labeling a fellow cast member as a "liar" aren't exactly historic.
But this in:
The upcoming season of this beloved series will feature the debut of the 100th cast member in Real Housewives history!
Her name will be Peggy Sulahian and she’ll be considered a “princess” by her co-stars for a very good reason: Peggy is very rich and not very shy about her riches.
Sulahian resides in Newport’s Crystal Cove community with her husband Diko, and their three kids, Giovanna, 19, Gianelle, 17, and Koko, 9.
We see her in the following preview receiving a diamond bracelet as a present and laughing about it isn't too shabby to live her amazing life.
What else do we see/learn in the preview:
- Lydia McLaughlin is back!
- Vicki Gunvalson and Shannon Beador are still fighting, with the former saying she doesn’t “give a shit” about repairing their relationship in one featured scene below.
- Meghan King Edmonds is being mommy-shamed, while also screaming a lot.
- Beador is aghast over her own weight gain, saying at one point that “all I want to do is eat.”
- A trip to Iceland brings out the best and worst in the Housewives.
- And Heather Dubrow is nowhere to be seen, having announced in January that she's done with the program.
Remember to go watch The Real Housewives of Orange County online via our friends at TV Fanatic if you need to catch up before the new season starts on July 10, at 9 p.m. ET...
... and click PLAY right here and now for an explosive look at what's on tap!