Bravo has released the first trailer for The Real Housewives of New York City Season 9.
And you better brace yourselves, viewers, because it looks as if A LOT of drama is on tap.
And we're not just saying this because two women appear to make out at one point during the preview, as you can see here:
We say it for a multitude of reasons. To wit:
FIRST, Jill Zarin is set to make her return to the series that made her famous.
SECOND, Bethenny Frankel, Carole Radziwill, Ramona Singer, Dorinda Medley, Sonja Morgan and Luann de Lesseps will have something to say about the inclusion of Zarin in their television lives once again.
THIRD, Heather Thomson also make an appearance.
FOURTH, Tinsley Mortimer does, too, as this new Real Housewives addition will quickly be on the receiving end of some classic Frankel wrath, with Bethenny saying at one point:
"She had the whole world at her fingertips and kind of crashed and burned."
Elsewhere in the trailer and, therefore, on the season to come:
- Bethenny meeting Tom D'Agostino and apologizing if she caused him any drama.
- Plenty of talk about the 2016 Presidential election.
- Lots of drinking.
- Even more arguing.
- Someone uttering this line: "Why don't you put an E-ZPass on that vagina with your Holland Tunnel?"
- Someone looking like this:
The Real Housewives of New York City returns Wednesday, April 5 at 9/8c on Bravo.
A special titled "The Real Housewives of New York City: How They Got Here" airs March 15 at 9/8c.
Check out the trailer now:
- The Real Housewives of New York City, Jill Zarin, LuAnn de Lesseps
- Bethenny Frankel, Ramona Singer
- Related Videos:
- The Real Housewives of New York City Videos, Jill Zarin Videos, Bethenny Frankel Videos, LuAnn de Lesseps Videos, Ramona Singer Videos
- Related Post:
- Uploaded by:
- Hilton Hater