• Disfigured patients to be exploited for entertainment value on new reality tv show; prudish sorts protest.
• CBS plays its hand close to the vest by announcing that they would be “very interested” if Time Warner ever were willing to sell CNN.
• Nobody is watching local news anymore. Apparently everyone—even your grandfather—recently made the switch to The Daily Show.
• FCC continues to be unimpressed with Sirius/XM radio’s proposed merger, Howard Stern’s unique brand of lewd humor.
• “Man charged with putting 24 on the web.” And the war on terror continues!
• The Weather Channel has apparently become a “hot-button” issue. And here we thought the Doppler 4000 was risqué!
There are no comments yet. Post yours!
You must log in to post a comment.
Need an account? Sign up! Registration is free and easy.