• Angelina Jolie’s rep is quick to dispel rumors that she was fired as the spokesmodel for a a third-tier fashion company.
• Police heroically discover woman who spent the past 8 days trapped in a ravine. Or, put another way, police finally look for a missing person after 8 days of ignoring her husband’s desperate pleas for help.
• Having one of these at the frat house must really cut down on the clutter.
• The reviews are in for The Darjeeling Limited. And A.O. Scott is calling it “an odd, flawed, but nonetheless beautifully handmade object as apt to win affection as to provoke annoyance.” We’re still waiting for the “affection” part.
• GQ editor denies that Hillary Clinton’s camp had the mag kill a negative story, explaining: “Hillary didn’t kill the piece; I killed the piece…if I’d have had a great Hillary piece, I would have run it.”
• Maybe Kucinich’s strategy is to not be covered by the press?
Hey Jossip! Are you from another planet? St. John is SO expensive. It is not a discount clothing line at all! A sweater for $2,000? Discount? LOL.
Posted: Sep 29, 2007 at 3:58 pm
St. John is not third-tier!
They occupy prime real estate in Beverly Hills. Very expensive.
Posted: Sep 29, 2007 at 4:25 pm
Perez Hilton could not wear St.John – because he would look like he was in sausage casing – the outfits are form fitting. Nancy Reagan use to spend thousands to look like one of those old ladies who lunch. White glove snots.
Posted: Sep 29, 2007 at 5:53 pm