Flavor Flav was arrested early Thursday morning following a traffic stop in Las Vegas, Nevada, on suspicion of DUI and a litany of other offenses.
The Public Enemy hype man turned reality star was charged with:
- Driving under the influence
- Possession of marijuana
- Driving with an open container
- Speeding (73 mph in a 45 mph zone)
- Driving with an insufficient registration
- Driving with a suspended license
Even DMX would be proud of that list for a single traffic stop.
According to Nevada Highway Patrol, this all began when cops nabbed Flav around 12:30 a.m. for speeding. Talk about opening up a can of worms.
Last year, Flavor was arrested for speeding en route to mother's funeral, at which point police found that his license had been suspended 16 times.
Make it 17?