Thanks to the success of Ride Along, Kevin Hart is officially on the A-List.
But there’s at least one person who doesn’t think he belongs there.
Appearing on a Dallas radio show this week, Mike Epps was asked to name an overrated comedian.
"Kevin Hart,” replied Epps. “In this business, sometimes marketing can be bigger than talent. This business is not about being funny, it’s about being forced on people."
It’s safe to say Hart didn’t take well to this critique.
Here’s a summary of what he wrote to Epps on Twitter in response to the diss:
- Just heard @TheRealMikeEpps called me "Overrated" on the radio this AM! I missed it bcuz I was on set "WORKING"do u remember what that is?
- Hey @TheRealMikeEpps why don’t you do us all a favor and Kill your god damn self….Didn’t you learn ur lesson from fucking with me last x.
- Don’t talk 2 me until u start selling out ARENA’S @TheRealMikeEpps if ur shows aren’t sellin & u need sum help maybe I will send out a TWEET.
- Oh one more thing @TheRealMikeEpps if you keep talking crazy I will book shows the same day as you in the same cities and shut yo shit down.
- That’s called FLEXIN @TheRealMikeEpps ….I’m going to go take my OVERRATED ass back to WORK now, MY WORK HERE IS DONE BOOOOOOM!!!!
Well… okay then. Note to selves: Do NOT anger Kevin Hart.