Getting ready for your fantasy football draft? Don’t make a move without consulting first with The Hollywood Gossip!
So now it’s time for a list of the most draft worthy wide receivers on the market. Scroll down for our exclusive Top 10…
- Calvin Johnson: Breaking the all-time record for receiving yards in a season almost always guaranteed you number-one.
- Larry Fitzgerald: Carson Palmer is not a good quarterback. But he is a good fantasy quarterback. Look for a big season from Fitzgerald with a competent signal caller under center.
- Julio Jones: Probably the game’s best deep threat and really just coming into his own as a pro.
- A.J. Green: Concerned that he only scored seven times last year? He was targeted 19 times in the end zone. Expect him to break double digits in 2013.
- Brandon Marshall: Three games over 140 yards, two over 160 last season. It’s safe to say he gets along well with Jay Cutler.
- Demaryius Thomas: Don’t worry about the addition of Wes Welker taking away targets from Thomas. He finished as the fifth wide receiver last year, even as teammate Eric Decker finished number-eight.
- Dez Bryant: If he stays healthy, he could sky-rocket into the upper echelon.
- Victor Cruz: He’ll have some bad days when Eli Manning struggles, but he’ll also break off the occasional 80-yard catch and run. Also great if your league hands out points for Salsa dancing.
- Randall Cobb: Breakout season alert! You’ve gotta have Aaron Rodgers’ new number-one option, don’t you?
- Andre Johnson: Arian Foster is still the center of Houston’s offense, but Johnson still broke 100 yards six times last season. Including an absurd 273-yard performance.