Happy Thanksgiving to all from The Hollywood Gossip!
What would this holiday be without family, food, football and reflection upon the things we appreciate most ... in the case of THG, that means turkeys of a different sort.
On this 22nd of November, we're paying tribute to stars we had the honor and the burden of covering in 2012. We are talking fowl individuals here ... real bird brains.
Without further ado, THG's Top 10 Turkeys of 2012 ...
Who will win the Sixth Annual Spencer Pratt Thanksgiving Turkey Award!?
10. Mitt Romney and Courtney Stodden (tie). One's a relentless fame whore married to a man three times her age. The other cost himself a good shot at the presidency thanks to 47 percent-style gaffes and never deciding what kind of candidate he felt like being. Really, we just wanted to make web history with the first-ever use of Mitt Romney and Courtney Stodden in the same sentence.
9. Taylor Armstrong and Lance Armstrong (tie). Two Armstrongs, each shameless in their own way.
8. Hulk Hogan. Previously best known for body slamming opponents to the mat, the man with the self-proclaimed largest pythons in the world continues to make headlines for having body pumped Heather Clem to the bed on video with his elderly one-eyed snake. We know: EWWW.
7. Kris Humphries. As if marrying Kim Kardashian were not deplorable enough, he refuses to officially pull the plug on the union, alleging he was somehow duped into falling for the talent-free reality star. Seriously, this guy sucks.
6. Chris Brown. For some reason, people can't move past his 2009 assault on Rihanna. NOTE: That reason is Chris Brown's continued obnoxiousness.
5. NHL Players. Ah, the segment of the 1% that elects not to work. Idiots. The only thing worse than being locked out? No one noticing or caring.
4. Kris Jenner. Call her an entertainment mogul. Call her a mom-ager. Call her a she-pimp for her own evil spawn. By any name, she's an embarrassment.
3. Jenelle Evans. Setting a new high water mark for TV fights, tumultuous relationships (Kieffer Delp, Gary Head, Courtland Rogers) and crazy arrests earns a top three spot.
2. Lindsay Lohan. Girl gets into legal jams like it's her job. Anyone else with a rap sheet that long would be getting a good stuffing today ... IN JAIL!!
1. Donald Trump. The king of PR stunts, conspiracy theories and Obama rants wins the top turkey trophy because of his repeated attempts to insert himself into the national political discourse, and the complete and utter rejection of his "ideas" by citizens across the political spectrum. Who said the American electorate was always polarized? Everyone's signing the Dump Trump Macy's petition!
Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at THG!!!!