Nina Dobrev used the crotch of Conan O’Brien for a nationally-televised Yoga pose this week. But that move was actually NOT the most surprising development involving this actress over the past couple days!
SPOILER WARNING: Stop reading now if you have not yet watched last night’s season three finale of The Vampire Diaries.
To conclude an action-filled hour on this CW thriller, Dobrev’s Elena Gilbert appeared to turn into a vampire. Viewers were told that blood from these creatures had been placed in her system by Dr. Fell and, upon being rescued from yet another bridge-related car accident, the episode concluded with a single image:
Elena, shooting up, awake… and transitioning?
We won’t know for certain until September, but the season finale delivered a number of other surprises as well:
- Bonnie cast a spell to keep Klaus alive – inside Tyler’s body.
- Elena chose Stefan over Damon.
- Alaric died. Again. For good this time.
- We saw, via flashback, that Elena actually met Damon prior to meeting Stefan, but was compelled to forget the interaction.
- Elena is the most chipper morning person on the planet.
Did you watch? Did you scream? Did you cry? Visit our friends at TV Fanatic for a look at what you can expect on The Vampire Diaries Season 4 and then vote below: Which storyline has you most excited for what’s to come?