Welcome to THG’s Week in Review! Below, our staffers look back at the stories, stars and scandals that made the last seven days some of the craziest ALL MONTH.
If you don’t already, FOLLOW THG on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook for 24/7/365 news. Every day, week and year, let us be your celebrity gossip source!
Now, a rundown of the week that was at The Hollywood Gossip:
- The legendary Dick Clark passed away of a heart attack at the age of 82.
- Other stars we lost this week: Levon Helm, Jonathan Frid and Greg Ham.
- Yet another epic Mel Gibson rant emerged, this time at Joe Eszterhas.
- A shocking Pippa Middleton gun photo scandal has raised eyebrows.
- Adele was named extremely influential. Big surprise right?
- George Zimmerman apologized to Trayvon Martin’s family in court.
- He will be released on $150,000 bail shortly pending murder trial.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie got engaged. It was simply magical.
- Sarah Silverman Tweeted about getting an abortion.
- Ryan O’Neal has prostate cancer.
- Ted Nugent went on an all-time rant against President Obama.
- Then he also compared himself to a black Jew at a KKK rally.
- The Secret Service investigated, but will not pursue charges.
- Speaking of the Secret Service … those guys like hookers.
- And apparently Sarah Palin.
- This fight on My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding? Amazing/sad.
- Heck, it makes this Basketball Wives fight look downright tame.
- Khloe and Lamar’s baby drama continues to play itself out on E!
- Jennifer Love Hewitt’s chest appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
- Rihanna may be dating someone. Her name: Melissa Forde.
- Tupac Shakur was resurrected in hologram form at Coachella …
- … unless that was actually the real Tupac. Who knows.
- Troubled Amanda Bynes may soon end up in rehab.
- A bunch of celebrity stoners really enjoyed 4/20.
- Somebody let one rip on the Miami Heat bench …
What was the highlight of the week for you? Did we leave anything out?