The ex-wife of Usher is determined to make this anything but a happy holiday season for the ab-tastic artist.
Tameka Raymond - who split from the singer in June 2009 - has filed documents in a Georgia court that ask the judge to strip Usher of physical custody of the former couple's two children. On what grounds?
Based on legal papers obtained by TMZ, some that are possibly understandable... and others that are downright ridiculous. Tameka alleges:
- That Usher is obligated to get her approval prior to hiring nannies, but has failed to do so.
- That Usher must give her the option of watching the children when he's away for more than eight hours, but has not always done so.
- That Usher reneged on giving his ex custody of the kids for two weeks this past summer and during Christmas 2010.
- That Usher has failed to obtain permission for Tameka to travel outside the state with her children, as previously promised.
- That - we are not making this up - Usher canceled her Saks 5th Avenue credit card.
Overall, Tameka claims she is owed $34,000 in child support - and she's asking for even more per month going forward, due to a "substantial change in [Usher's] income." In other words: Usher has become even more of a success since he divorced his wife, and now she wants to reap the benefits of his hard work.
Even the Occupy Wall Street protestors would take exception to that argument.