Charlie Sheen performed, or did whatever it is Charlie Sheen does, in Chicago last night. Unlike his disastrous Detroit show, it was somewhat organized.
The audience actually seemed to respond positively to Sheen and the second leg of the "Violent Torpedoes of Truth / Defeat is Not an Option" tour, too.
Some of the highlights:
- The crowd starting a "Detroit sucks!" chant, after which Charlie read a poem about how much he hates the city of Detroit. Obviously.
- An interviewer asking him questions, including about his marriages, during which Charlie called Brooke Mueller a "kidnapper bitch."
- Charlie trading shirts with a guy who told him to get naked.
- Charlie claiming he owes Heidi Fleiss $2 million dollars.
- Charlie saying he was supposed to be in The Karate Kid, until his dad told him to do a lesser film instead. "My dad has great advice."
- Charlie saying he'd go back to Two and Half Men, but that those who run it are blood suckers (Jon Cryer is a "rock star" however).
- Charlie reflecting on various partying and rambling off topic a lot.
- Charlie reading a letter from one of the goddesses. See below.
And with that, the slow-moving train wreck that is Charlie Sheen has left the Windy City for its next destination. We can only sit back and watch.