Revealed during The Bachelor last night, the cast of Dancing With the Stars is a little sub-par. Well, at least in terms of people guaranteed to generate buzz.
Kendra Wilkinson aside, there's not a lot of excitement to be found with this crew. At least for now. Perhaps talent will have to carry the day ... for once.
Come to think of it, maybe the show can recapture past magic. Bristol Palin and the like sort of turned it into unintentional (albeit ratings gold) comedy.
Here's the Dancing With the Stars Spring 2011 cast ...
- Petra Nemcova. Supermodel, survivor of 2004 tsunami.
- Chelsea Kane. Disney star. Best known for hJONAS. Partner: Mark Ballas.
- Kendra Wilkinson. Playbody model, reality star. Partner: Louis van Amstel.
- Wendy Williams. Talk show host, media magnate. Partner: Tony Dovolani.
- Kirstie Alley. Actress. Weight loss person. Partner: Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
- Chris Jericho. WWE star. Partner: Cheryl Burke.
- Romeo. Formerly Lil' Romeo. Parnter: Chelsie Hightower.
- Hines Ward. NFL star. Partner: Kym Johnson.
- Sugar Ray Leonard. Former boxing great. Partner: Anna Trebunskaya.
- Ralph Macchio. The Karate Kid! Partner: Karina Smirnoff.
- Mike Catherwood. Radio personality.
What do you think of the cast? Are you excited about a new, more drama-free season of Dancing With the Stars? Share your comments below.