Welcome to another edition of The Hollywood Gossip's Week in Review, where we look back at the stars, stories and scandals that made headlines this week.
Sad as the end of this celebrity marriage is ... the best-looking people ever are now back on the market again on each side! Silver lining found!
- Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds announced their separation. No scandal or third party involved. Just diverging careers and lives drifting apart.
- On a similar note, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens split. Their relationship simply ran its course. Not a good week for star couples we believed in!
- Other celebrity breakups this week: Elizabeth Hurley and Arun Nayar and Dexter co-stars Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter. Tough week ...
Yikes, Demi Lovato. Yikes.
- The already-maligned Demi Lovato did not need these racy photos.
- Speaking of teen rebels, Miley Cyrus shrugged off the bong thing.
- Speaking of racy photos, check out these vintage Lady Gaga pics!
- Is Lindsay Lohan being stalked? Is Sam Lutfi doing the stalking?!
- Winona Ryder says Mel Gibson's bigotry is not some new thing.
- Kate Gosselin is a liar. A liar who loves to get her hair done.
- Nothing says holiday bliss like a Kardashian Khristmas Kard.
- Elin Nordegren and children to Tiger Woods: Peace out!
- The Bachelor spoilers for 2011 have been uncovered.
- MTV released the first trailer for Teen Mom 2.
- And some Jersey Shore clips too.
- Man, Rielle Hunter sucks.
Congratulations to Hulk and Brooke Jennifer!
- Hulk Hogan and Jennifer McDaniel have tied the knot!
- So have Nicole Richie and Joel Madden! Way to go!
- Nick Swisher and Joanna Garcia are married now too!
- Tony Romo and Candice Crawford just got engaged!
- Also, Cate Edwards is engaged to Trevor Upham!
- Jennifer Connelly and Paul Bettany are expecting.
- So are Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon ... times two.
- Michael Vick says he would love to own a dog again.
- Actor Shelley Malil was sentenced to life in prison.
- Sam Jones III may spend much of his there, too.
- Prince Harry apparently nailed Cat Ommanney.