Welcome to The Hollywood Gossip's Week in Review, where we take a look back at the past week in celebrity gossip, entertainment news and rumors.
What was your favorite story of the week? Anything in particular stand out or get you fired up? Some highlights from February 27-March 5 include ...
- Crystal Bowersox looks poised for a run on American Idol, as do Aaron Kelly and Michael Lynche. The week's eliminations were mostly on point.
- Jake Pavelka chose Vienna Girardi on The Bachelor finale. They are engaged. Tenley Molzahn? crushed. Ali Fedotowsky? The Bachelorette.
- Oh, and Jake was somehow named to the Dancing with the Stars cast right afterward. Then accused of cheating on Vienna with Tanya Douglas.
- Kate Gosselin will also be on DWTS this season. Jon Gosselin made news this week too, after Hailey Glassman posted this picture on Twitter.
The Bachelor. Dancing with the Stars. West Hollywood. Jake is everywhere.
- Elin Woods is moving back in with Tiger. Admirable or pathetic?
- Adam Lambert revelations of the week, drug use, bi-curiosity.
- Naomi Campbell needs to chill with the phone attacks.
- Same goes for the Jackson kids and stun guns. Yeesh.
- Erica Mongeon (a.k.a. one of the Ikki Twins) is in a coma.
- Ke$ha called out Britney for lip-synching. She makes a point.
- Ben Roethlisberger is accused (but not charged yet) with sexual assault in Georgia. The story is still developing, It's the second such Ben story.
- Roseanne Barr is apparently still around, and making headlines for comments about Marie Osmand's deceased son. Like, WTF kind of comments.
- Close second on the WTF scale, but with a far more lucid reason behind his remarks: Sean Penn saying he hopes his critics get rectal cancer. Wow.
Need a good sound bite? Try Roseanne Barr or Sean Penn.
- Baby news: Christina Milian & The-Dream (girl), Keyshia Cole & Daniel Gibson (boy), Eric Dane & Rebecca Gayheart (girl), Joey Lawrence & wife (girl #2).
- Wedding bells: Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney from The Bachelor married in a monsoon. So did Jared Padalecki and Genevieve Cortese. Well, no monsoon.
- R.I.P.: Michael Blosil, son of Marie Osmond.
Don't forget to follow The Hollywood Gossip on Twitter for all the latest news, celebrity gossip, rumors, commentary and humor as it happens, 24/7/365.