Welcome to The Hollywood Gossip's Week in Review, where our staff members recap the past week in entertainment news, celebrity gossip and rumors.
Some of the highlights from February 20-26 include ...
- Tiger Woods' mistresses are unmoved by his apology. So are many fans. PETA, on the other hand, just wants to exploit Tiger Woods for publicity.
- Levi Johnston was told to pay support to Bristol Palin, who emerged as the biggest hypocrite ever for trying to cash in on her teen mom status.
- OMG. Robert Pattinson admitted he is dating Kristen Stewart.
- Scott Disick is told to quit sucking. Breath? Not held.
- Star with the most fervent fan base: Adam Lambert.
Adam Lambert: American Idol star. Controversy magnet.
- Racy Olympic photo controversy of the week: Scotty Lago.
- Tabloids, schmabloids. Brangelina is totally back in love.
- Hilarious duet of the week: Bret Michaels and Miley Cyrus.
- The Bachelor spoilers hint at a very disappointing ending.
- Same is true of the Rozlyn Papa sex tape, we heard. Speaking of adult home movies, you gotta read this about 50 Cent and his latest hip hop feud.
- Cheating scandal alleged by National Enquirer of the week: Lost star Matthew Fox and Stefani Talbott, an Oregon stripper. Nicole Forrester who!?
Mezghan Hussainy has "completely changed" Simon Cowell.
- Engagement news: Simon Cowell and Mezhgan Hussainy just got engaged; Dave Annable is marrying girlfriend Odette Yustman; Seth Green and Clare Grant are getting married; Lorenzo Lamas will supposedly wed Shawna Craig.
- Couple news: Ryan Phillippe and Abbie Cornish, and Mary-Kate Olsen and Nate Lowman split; Carrie Prejean is living in sin; Pixie Lott may be dating Joe Jonas.
- Police blotter: Jacqueline Beems assaulted Ric Flair; Jayson Williams was sentenced to prison; Sarah Trigger (great name) may want to murder Jon Cryer.
- Baby news: Padma Lakshmi and Gary Busey. Not with each other.
- R.I.P.: Former Growing Pains star Andrew Koenig.
Don't forget to follow The Hollywood Gossip on Twitter for all the latest news, celebrity gossip, rumors, commentary and humor as it happens, 24/7/365.