The Hills star Heidi Montag will be guest hosting The View on October 1, occupying the seat of Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who remains on maternity leave.
While the Republican Heidi should fit in well as the panel's resident conservative, we can't help but wonder if The View has ever heard Heidi speak.
When she and husband Spencer Pratt last appeared on the show in spring, she described herself as a modern day Mother Teresa. Apt comparison.
Since then, she has gone on to ...
- Twitter about Jesus 9-10 times per day on average
- Take a trip to Mexico, a.k.a. "pig flue [sic] country"
- Shamelessly promote the "classy" Heidi Montag nude spread in Playboy, where she talked about Spencer giving her 20-30 orgasms a day.
- Appear on NBC's I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here, causing much drama and instigating a feud with Al Roker when he called Speidi out.
- "Perform" (term used loosely) at Miss Universe, after which Spencer still compared her to Michel Jackson despite her unabashed sucking.
Sounds like the perfect guest host to us!
Heidi Montag is adding View guest host to her resume. A resume that mostly includes posing nude and whoring for attention. [Photo: PacificCoastNewsOnline.com]
Also guest hosting on the daytime gab-fest will be Lisa Ling (October 5-6), Ugly Betty star Ana Ortiz (October 8), The Big Bang Theory star Kaley Cuoco (October 13) and American Idol judge Kara DioGuardi (October 15).