Whether she wants it or not, Carrie Prejean has become a national celebrity.
The reigning Miss California's answer to a question about gay marriage has prompted a number of stars to speak out on the topic, while her references to the bible have sparked a (hopefully healthy) debate among The Hollywood Gossip readers.
Now, in a new interview, Prejean speaks out on a number of topics. Here's a summary of what she had to say:
- Perez Hilton had a hidden agenda at the pageant. Carrie said the self-serving blogger "wanted to go out there and bash me and say things that were very hurtful."
- She would only have coffee with Hilton, who has extended the invitation, if a pastor came along with her.
- She would express her same opinion again, given the chance to do it all over again.
- She doesn't see gay marriage being made legal, on a national level, any time soon.
- People are not born gay. It's a "behavior that develops over time."
Agree with her thoughts? Disagree? Leave a comment below and let's continue to discuss this important issue!