Here's a feature we haven't posted in awhile. Some highlights from the world of celebrity (and quasi-celebrity) quotes, courtesy of People magazine ...
"I feel like all artists inspire music in one way or another."
- Heidi Montag
"She's a gay man trapped in a woman's body. Like me."
- Courtney Love, on daughter Frances Bean
"Hundreds of you said Paris Hilton - with the tagline that you wouldn't want to do that to the pig."
- Former Miss USA and Dancing with the Stars cast member Shanna Moakler, on the contest she's running to name her pet pig
"I think I have a really great mug shot. It looks like a magazine shoot."
- Paris Hilton
Shanna Moakler and her pet pig, which may be named Paris Hilton ...
"It was just like Yom Kippur, the Jewish holiday where you have to fast."
- Amy Winehouse's Grammy-winning producer Mark Ronson, on sitting through the awards show while starving
"Do you really need to pick this exact moment, when there is nakedness and motorcycles, to take me away?"
- Bret Michaels, on being called away by a disapproving Aubry to talk while he was clearly enjoying himself, on Rock of Love
"He's easily distracted by food, much like me. I can be swayed from any task if buffalo chicken wings present themselves."
- Knocked Up and Superbad star Seth Rogen, on playing goblin Hogsqueal in The Spiderwick Chronicle