Partying, acting and having your every whim and desire waited on by a team of of professional supports can be tiresome. Heck, it can be downright exhausting.
No wonder Lindsay Lohan was therefore hospitalized Wednesday in Los Angeles. The minute was suffering from exhaustion, an epidemic which only seems to plague those in the entertainment world that weigh under 100 pounds. We wonder why that is.
The actress was in the area filiming Georgie Rule when the episide took place early Wednesday morning. It's unconfirmed whether the stress of having her Blackberry password stolen, the sight of her 16-inch waist or lack of a soul were to blame for the incident.
"She was overheated and dehydrated," Lohan's rep, Leslie Sloane-Zelnick said. "She was filming in 105-degree weather for 12 hours."
Lohan's will to simply appear on set must be admired - although anyone that watches Entourage knows how well movie sets are catered and how pampered stars are. Why didn't the boom mic guy suffer a similar fate?
A friend of the actress told People that prior to her hospitalization, Lohan was at the Chateau Marmont and then the nightclub Guy's. The Gossip can't believe that. Lohan has a friend?!?
Another friend claimed the waste of oxygen had been "shooting in 120 degree weather. She told me it was hotter than when she was shooting in the Herbie (Fully Loaded) fire suit."
Gosh, we didn't think it could get any hotter than that. Construction workers everywhere should take time out of their day and say a prayer for this spoiled skank.
The 20-year-old was given a Vitamin B shot, which we can only assume she threw up later in the hospital bathroom. She's expected to return to the set Thursday, according her rep.
"She is fine," Sloane-Zelnick said.
That's too bad.