Far too many celebrities (and young women in general) have struggled with eating disorders, as documented here.
1. Michelle Duggar Admits to Eating Disorder
Michelle Duggar battled an eating disorder in the past. We are glad she is now doing much better.
2. Ke$ha Enters Rehab, Admits to Eating Disorder
Ke$ha has checked into rehab. She admits to having an eating disorder and needing assistance.
3. Joanna Krupa Admits to Eating Disorder, Use of Laxatives
Joanna Krupa once had an eating disorder. But she's doing a lot better now.
4. Amanda Bynes: I Have an Eating Disorder
Amanda Bynes admitted on Twitter that she has an eating disorder. She did not elaborate.
5. Lily Allen Opens Up About Eating Disorder, Miscarriage
Lily Allen opens up in a new documentary. The singer talks about her past struggles with weight and the tragedy of suffering a recent miscarriage.
6. Being Frankel: Bethenny Dishes on Past Eating Disorder, Weight Struggle
Bethenny Frankel opens up in the latest issue of Redbook. She tells the magazine about her past struggles with eating and weight loss.
Wait! There's more Celebrities Who Have Struggled with Eating Disorders! Just click "Next" below: