Is LeAnn Rimes' new VH1 show with Eddie Cibrian the worst thing in the history of time? Or at least the worst reality show idea to actually make it to air in years?
A strong case could be made for both arguments.
Back when a LeAnn Rimes-Eddie Cibrian reality show was first talked about, we rolled our eyes, thinking this couldn't possibly be a thing that appears on TV.
We were wrong. See LeAnn & Eddie clip below:
As reality shows go, you might wanna stick with the old Bravo standbys, or try out I Wanna Marry Harry, which is at least sort of original and hilarious.
This? This is just one awkward hot mess of a show.
In an extended sneak peek that could cause Brandi Glanville to have a nervous breakdown, fans (if they have any) see LeAnn and Eddie discuss kids.
The rundown, as concisely as we can sum it up:
- LeAnn says she "definitely" wants to wait before having kids
- We're guessing she does not actually feel this, however
- She wants to bone more loudly than the baby's crying
- Everyone around her is pressuring her to have a baby
- Everyone but Eddie, who clearly doesn't want another
- LeAnn tries to act cool about it but is annoying