Monday marked the anticipated partner "switch up" night on Dancing with the Stars, plus the return of guest judge and former pro dancer Julianne Hough.
The results? There were none, as co-host Erin Andrews told us last week's scores will be combined with this week's scores. Someone's out next week.
So, this one-week "switch up" will give the celebrities and pros a reprieve.
It's the second straight such respite, really, since Billy Dee Williams took himself out of the running a week ago. Hey, less pressure going into the routine.
The Dancing with the Stars scores from the last two weeks combined ...
Your official DWTS leaderboard and switched-up partner list:
- Meryl Davis and Val Chmerkovskiy (78 out of 80)
- James Maslow and Cheryl Burke (71 out of 80)
- Amy Purdy and Mark Ballas (70 out of 80)
- Charlie White and Peta Murgatroyd (69 out of 80)
- Danica McKellar and Maksim Chmerkovskiy (68 out of 80)
- Cody Simpson and Sharna Burgess (66 out of 80)
- Drew Carey and Witney Carson (63 out of 80)
- NeNe Leakes and Derek Hough (63 out of 80)
- Candace Cameron Bure and Tony Dovolani (60 out of 80)
Who do you think was the best last night? And overall? Who do you want to go all the way, and who's on the chopping block when next week approaches?