Woman Hands Out Letters to "Overweight" Children on Halloween Instead of Candy

by at .  Updated at .

Talk about scary Halloween houses. Imagine ringing a doorbell, calling out "trick or treat," and getting fat-shamed by the neighbor.

Tags: , , ,

From Around the Web

    More From The Hollywood Gossip

    Andre-johnson-the-rapper

    Andre Johnson in Stable Condition; Doctors Unable to Reattach Penis After Suicide Attempt

    Wu-Tang affiliated rapper Andre Johnson will no longer have a penis after he cut it off and doctors were unable to reattach it.
    9-epic-tattoo-fails_im-awsome

    12 Epic Tattoo Failures These People Likely Regret

    OOPS! These tattoos didn't go exactly as their owners planned.
    Christ-bearer-andre-johnson-photo

    Andre Johnson (Christ Bearer), Wu-Tang Affiliated Rapper, Cuts Off Penis in Suicide Attempt

    Christ Bearer, a member of the rap group Northstar, cut his penis off and jumped off a balcony in an apparent suicide attempt, according to reports.
    Dominos-specialty-chicken-pizza-ad

    Domino's Launches Chicken Crust Pizzas: Delicious or Disgusting?

    Domino's has launched their new breaded chicken crust pizza. Is it weird that we're so hungry right now?

    14 Comments New Comment Subscribe

    Avatar

    Someone should hand her a "Nasty Bitch" letter!

    Avatar

    Omg this is so darn funny. Amen sister!!! Contrary to belief Only 5% of all obesity is from Heath issues the other 95% is from laziness and not eating healthy. Which means 5 out of 100 of the kids had a health problem. Which means 5 out of the 100 can disregard the letter. I think the letter should have shamed the parents a bit more tho. Stop being fucking lazy and giving your kids mcdonalds and having the tv be there babysitter.

    Avatar
    @ Katt

    Contrary to popular belief, you cannot tell someone's health from looking at them. You also can't tell someone's health from their body fat. Fast can be a symptom of health issues. It is rarely an issue in and of itself, regardless of the over use of the bmi by medical professionals. Contrary to popular beleif, being unpleasant to people does not motivate them, it just makes you unpleasant. Far shaming is more likely to worsen any underlying issue than aid in its resolution.

    In other words, stfu, you don't know what you are talking about.

    Avatar

    Seriously!!! What gives her the right to judge who is and who isnt. She is going to piss off her neighbors and i am sure they all will have sonething to say. Get a life how dare you destroy a kids holiday fun. Give something healthy or a tooth brush. How dare you judge. "yes there is fredom of speach" but really lady this. Some kids have health issues that make them look obese dont mean they are. And i am sure parents regulate the amount they eat. Some parents dont but seriously you think that just your one letter will change that? No your causing issues and also kinda being a bully. Cause if that kid can read. You crushed them. Hope you have a terrible Halloween. Witch

    Avatar

    Wow...And who is this woman to be telling parent's whether or not their children are obese? Even if she were famous I still wouldn't take her opinion because in mine she's a stupid bitch with too much time on her hands.

    Avatar

    I'm so glad I don't live there because I would vote her out the village

    Avatar

    She is a bitch.

    Avatar

    How terrible! I totally agree with you healthy snacks not terribly mean letters

    Avatar

    My thoughts on this human: http://twentyfiveandlivingthedream.wordpress.com/2013/10/29/let-the-kids-eat-the-damn-halloween-candy/

    Avatar

    Here's an idea witch....

    If you don't want to give candy to ALL the kids that come to your door, turn off your damn light and don't participate. It also takes a village of pissed off kids to egg your house and roll your trees. So good luck with that.

    Avatar
    @ Alena

    Haha Right!

    Avatar

    Good for her




    You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register