It's Monday morning, which means it's time to take a look at what the box office was up to over the weekend.
In no real big surprise, Pixar's Monsters University retained its top spot for a second weekend in a row despite the Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy buddy cop comedy The Heat hot on its trail.
The Pixar sequel brought its total box office earnings up to $171 million and The Heat almost made back its $43 million budget bringing in $40 million in their first weekend.
World War Z only fell to #3 but took a huge hit in doing so, while not even the beautiful Channing Tatum could pull White House Down up above the #4 slot with $25.7 million.
Meanwhile, Superman took a tumble but still managed to keep Man of Steel in the top 5 with $20.8 million in their third weekend.
Box Office Top Ten
1. Monsters University, $46.1 million
2. The Heat, $40 million
3. World War Z, $29.8 million
4. White House Down, $25.7 million
5. Man of Steel, $20.8 million
6. This Is The End, $8.7 million
7. Now You See Me, $5.5 million
8. Fast and Furious 6, $2.4 million
9. Star Trek Into Darkness, $2 million
10. The Internship, $1.4 million