In a nutshell, she's seeking child support, permanent residency and primary custody.
In divorce documents obtained by TMZ, Frankel - who is worth over $25 million on her own - is after...
- Child support that's retroactive to the date on which she filed for divorce.
- Medical, dental, optical, therapeutic and orthodontic expenses for her and the couple's daughter, Bryn.
- Life insurance listing her and Bryn as beneficiaries.
- Primary physical custody of Bryn.
- Exclusive occupancy of the apartment she and Hoppy shared.
Says a source to TMZ of Frankel's mindset:
"This is a preliminary step to move the process forward. She wants to work this out privately and amicably. All Bethenny cares about is that it works out the best way possible for Bryn."