Viewers' Choice indeed.
Sabrina Bryan, who had to be voted onto the Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars roster by fans, scored the first 9 of the season last night thanks to a sizzling quickstep with Louis Van Amstel.
The judges called the daring routine "a real dazzler" and just "awesome." It was good enough for first place in any case. Take a look at the scores (and all the performances) below:
Dancing With the Stars Week 2 Scores:
- Sabrina Bryan and Louis Van Amstel: 26
- Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd: 25.5
- Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough: 25
- Apolo Anton Ohno and Karina Smirnoff: 24.5
- Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani: 23.5
- Helio Castroneves and Chelsie Hightower: 23
- Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke: 22.5
- Drew Lachey and Anna Trebunskaya: 22.5
- Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson: 22.5
- Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy: 22
- Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 21
- Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas: 18
Here are the rest of the routines!