The challenge has been thrown down, 2012.
Last year in local news was a great one, as evidenced by this complication of some of the best bloopers from TV journalism outposts across the United States.
- A story about an flatulent assault that leaves anchors in stitches.
- A guy attempting to use a jet pack but plunging into the harbor.
- The unintended use of the words c--t, p--sy and hooters.
- Cameras panning where they shouldn't be (numerous).
- Reporter mishaps, confusion and even rage.
All that and more awaits below. Enjoy: