Justin Bieber may have her beat on YouTube hits, but there's one title to which Lady GaGa can lay claim: best-selling artist of 2010.
The eccentric singer's "The Fame (Monster) sold more copies than any CD this year, moving 5.8 million discs around the world.
Here's a look at the top five best-selling albums of 2010:
- Lady GaGa - The Fame (Monster), 5.8 million copies.
- Eminem - Recovery, 5.7 million
- Justin Bieber - My Worlds, 5.6 million
- Lady Antebellum - Need You Now, 3.6 million
- Taylor Swift - Speak Now, 3.5 million