This is what giant boobs, a lack of talent and zero hesitation to attach your name to any product on the market will get you: A bank account larger than any other reality star on television.
In a new study conducted by The Daily Beast, Kim Kardashian was ranked the highest earner of all those that have benefited from a culture that asks most celebrities to bring nothing to the table except Twitter accounts and children.
It was a good year for these reality stars. It was a bad year for the concepts of shame and privacy.
Here's a look at the richest reality stars of 2010:
- Kim Kardashian: $6 million
- Lauren Conrad: $5 million
- Bethenny Frankel: $4 million
- Audrina Patridge: $3.5 million
- Kate Gosselin: $3.5 million
- The Situation: $3 million
- Khloe Kardashian: $2.5 million
- Kourtney Kardashian: $2.5 million
- Pauly D: $2 million
- Kendra Wilkinson: $2 million