Did Dancing with the Stars hire the writers from Heroes this season?
There are too many characters on the ABC competition, none are particularly compelling and it's impossible to see where this season is going.
The only positive from season nine is that it thrust Joanna Krupa back into the national spotlight, enabling her to pose for Playboy once again next month. We're excited to see her naked.
Clothed and on the dance floor? Eh, we could take it or leave it. Krupa and Derek Hough performed well last night, at least, as this Dancing with the Stars recap reveals.
Taking the solo dances and group dances into consideration, this is a look at the week's leaderboard:
- Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough: 55
- Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff: 53
- Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson: 52
- Kelly Osbourne and Louis van Amstel: 52
- Mya and Dmitry Chaplin: 49
- Michael Irvin and Anna Demidova: 47
- Mark Dacascos and Anna Trebunskaya: 43