Yes, folks, Khloe Kardashian is pregnant.
This isn't exactly news to anyone that reads the Internet and/or cares about developments within the First Family of Reality Television.
But it also hasn't been confirmed by Khloe or anyone actually in said family.
At least not yet.
In the following extended trailer for upcoming episodes of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, however, we get a sneak peek at what we're pretty sure is Khloe's big reveal.
Toward the end of the trailer, various close friends and family members gather together for some kind of party at what we think is Kris Jenner's home.
Then - suddenly! - a chorus of stunned exclamations erupts, hinting at some significant news.
“Did you not know?” Kim Kardashian asks her mom, who acts all surprised and screams "NO!"
"Oh my God!” yells a psyched Kourtney Kardashian, who has three kids of her own.
Khloe's BFFs, Malika and Khadijah Haqq, are also present and they wrap their arms around their beloved pal after the baby bombshell explodes.
(Khloe is believed to be expecting a boy with long-time boyfriend Tristan Thompson; we hear he is due early this spring.)
Elsewhere in the trailer:
- Kylie Jenner, who is also pregnant, is mysteriously absent.
- However, Kris answers a phone call from her at one point, gets all confused and concerned, and asks if someone ought to be "arrested."
- There's a confrontation between Khloe and Kris' lover, Corey Gamble.
- And major drama between Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna over the custody of their daughter.
- There's a Scott Disick sighting.
- And a Tristan Thompson sighting, as the basketball player encourages Khloe by referring to her as a "pit bull."
Oh, and there's also a scene in which Kris dresses like this:
“I swear to God,” says Kris at one point. “I’m going to lock myself in a funny farm.”
We wish she wouldn't tease us like that.
The midseason finale of Keeping Up with the Kardashians airs this Sunday, December 17; and all-new episodes return January 7 at 9/8c.
Get a look at the drama on tap now!