When it comes to mediocre sex with Donald Trump, Stormy Daniels claims to have all the receipts.
As previously reported in TMI-laden detail, the porn star reportedly carried on a lengthy affair with Donald Trump back in 2006.
Investigative reporting by The Wall Street Journal and other outlets have uncovered a $130,000 payment that was made to Daniels just prior to the 2016 Presidential election.
Daniels allegedly accepted this payout in exchange for keeping quiet about her pervasive banging of the current President, which took place just after Melania Trump gave birth to the couple's son, Barron.
However, In Touch Weekly actually spoke to Daniels in 2011 and has now released the entire transcript of its chat with the adult entertainer.
Earlier excerpts revealed that Trump isn't anything special in bed.
"[The sex] was textbook generic," Daniels told the tabloid.
(And this is a woman who has been around the bedpost, if you know what we mean. No judgment.)
Now, as mentioned above, In Touch has made public its full chat with Daniels... and it sure is a doozy!
Among the tidbits relayed to the magazine by Daniels:
- The pair met at a golf tournament in Lake Tahoe.
- Daniels gave Trump her phone number, but only ever communication with him through a bodyguard named Keith.
- She met Trump in his hotel room several weeks after their introduction and had dinner with him there.
- She wasn't so much attracted to Trump as she was "fascinated," saying: Would you be? "I was definitely stimulated. We had a really good banter. Good conversation for a couple hours. I could tell he was nice, intelligent in conversation."
- Trump never really mentioned Melania and never really told Daniels to keep their sex a secret.
- As for the intercourse...
"The sex was nothing crazy. He wasn’t like, chain me to the bed or anything. It was one position," she said in 2011, adding:
"I can definitely describe his junk perfectly, if I ever have to. He definitely seemed smitten after that. He was like, “I wanna see you again, when can I see you again?"
Daniels went on to say that Trump held the possibility of her appearing on The Apprentice over her head for about a year.
He insisted her could get her a role on the reality show, which she says is why she kept sleeping with him for so long.
She also said the stars did NOT use protection, continuing of the intercourse:
"It was one position, what you would expect someone his age to do. It wasn’t bad. Don’t get me wrong."
Through his personal attorney, Michael Cohen, Trump has "vehemently" denied accusations that he slept with Daniels and that he paid her to keep quiet about it.
We suggest you pick up the latest copy of In Touch Weekly and decide for yourself whether you believe all Daniels has to say.
Either that, or you can just believe Donald Trump... because he's been nothing but a sincere teller of truths throughout his public life, right?
No? He hasn't been?
Like we said, you can make up your own mind about this story.
For now, though, we need to go throw up a lot due to all the references here to Trump's penis.