For a woman who's current career centers entirely around TMI reality shows, there's a lot we don't know about Tori Spelling:
- Is she finally ready to divorce Dean McDermott?
- Did she make up Dean's mistress, Emily Goodhand, in order to drum up reality ratings?
- Is she really planning to sue Benihana because she didn't have the good sense to keep her hands off a hot hibachi grill?
It's unlikely that Tori will answer all of these questions on Sunday night, but she will submit to a lie detector test for a Lifetime special confusingly titled Tori Spelling: Celebrity Lie Detector.
The hour-long special, which will air immediately after The Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210 Story will force the actress-turned-professional-basketcase to answer a number of questions about her tabloid-fodder life and career.
We don't know what any of Tori's answers will be, but we do know that questions will include:
- Do you think you were case on 90210 because Aaron Spelling is your father?
- Is it true that you have had over ten plastic surgeries?
- Did you lose your virginity to one of your 90210 cast mates?
Of course our two burning questions are: 1. Are they really gonna pass up the opportunity to find out if Tori faked her husband's affair, and 2. Do they actually expect other celebrities to keep this series running?