Over the weekend, Kylie Jenner celebrated her 18th birthday in Montreal – a location that offered two major perks:
- The drinking age is 18 there, thus enabling Kylie to publicly pop bottles that cost more than your car, and
- Hundreds of Canadian fans were willing to shell out just to be under the same roof as Kylie.
Yes, in her first week as a legal grownup, Kylie cemented her place as one of the most popular (and profitable) Kardashians by scoring major bucks for her first paid club appearance.
TMZ is reporting that the club paid Kylie $200,000 just to show up. She may have also received a percentage of the cover gate revenue, which was substantial.
Club owner, Olivier Primeau, reportedly raked in $150,000 on the night, while several promoters each went home with over 100 grand.
Primeau was creepily psyched about boozing with Kylie, so it’s not surprising that he spent an extra 30 K of is own money to make sure the night went off without a hitch.
- $1,500 to build a wooden platform so that Kylie wouldn’t have to walk on sand in her heels;
- $4,000 for specially-built private bathrooms so KJ wouldn’t have to pee next to peasants;
- $10,000 for additional security.
So if you’re like us and your 18th birthday featured a case of beer and a backyard, Kylie officially had a superior celebration.