Kim Zolciak is about to have an opportunity to show off her figure for all of America.
The reality star, who loves nothing more than to snap selfies of her body, has signed on for Dancing with the Stars Season 21.
E! News broke the news that the ex-Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member will follow in the Tango-ing shoes of her frenemy, NeNe Leakes, who appeared previously on the ABC competition.
Zolciak, a mother of six who is married to Falcons defensive end Kroy Biermann, joins a cast that so far includes:
- Former boy band member Nick Carter.
- Vine star Hayes Grier.
- Occasionally racist chef Paula Deen.
- Triple Crown-winning jockey Victor Espinoza.
- Crocodile wrangler Bindi Irwin.
- Veteran singer Chaka Khan.
- Married couple Alexa and Carlos PenaVega.
Dancing With the Stars Season 21 premieres September 14 at 8/7c on ABC.
The full cast - along with their professional partners - will be announced September 2 on Good Morning America.