That sure was fun, wasn't it?
On The Vampire Diaries Season 6 Episode 16, viewers learned what Caroline Forbes - typically sweet, generous, optimistic Caroline Forbes - would do with her humanity turned off.
As it turned out, she would go shopping. And she would attend a rave. And she would make her friends promise to just give her a care-free year without trying to intervene and she wouldn't go crazy and kill anyone.
Except Stefan did try to intervene.
He told Caroline he had feelings for her and she got so mad that she went ahead and compelled Liam. To basically perform open heart surgery on a very much alive Sarah Salvatore.
Caroline would only tell him to stop if Stefan also turned his humanity off. And even though Elena arrived in time to save Sarah, it was too late:
Stefan agreed in order to save his niece's life, ending the episode by drinking a margarita with Caroline, nary a care in the world.
- Bonnie is back... and dealing with some major anger problems. She refused to let Kai and his newfound guilt apologize, threatening to burn his face off if she ever saw it again. She also flipped out on Damon for leaving her alone in The Prison World.
- Bonnie ended up leaving Jeremy a voicemail that said she's gonna wait to visit him until she figures herself out.
- As you'll see when you watch The Vampire Diaries online, Kai learned about the past of Damon's mother. She's locked up in a 1903 Prison World because she was turned into a vampire in 1858 and faked her own death.
- She then went on a killing spree, taking down at least 3,000 people, Kai's coven estimates. So they made it their job to put an end to her massacre by putting her away.
- Damon was rather sad to learn all of this.
Where will everything go on The Vampire Diaries Season 6 Episode 17? How will Bonnie work on her anger issues? How will Damon deal with this news about his mom?
And what kind of trouble will Stefan and Caroline get into? We shudder to think.