Bachelor Nation, it is that time of year once again. No, not for Chris Soules' journey for love on The Bachelor itself, which doesn't start until January 5.
For The Bachelor spoilers, however? Oh, it's game ON Now!
As is the case each fall, without fail, the details of the season leak early, revealing the results of the ABC dating show in painstaking, mostly accurate detail.
What can fans expect from the 2015 season, the 19th iteration of a massively edited, highly scripted series full of drama, cat fights and oh yeah, romance too?
Read on to find out The Bachelor spoilers we know so far!
After a journey that took place over the course of several months, and brought him from Iowa, to L.A., across the country and back to Iowa, is Chris Soules engaged?
First, let's look at the 30 women he started off with ...
- Alissa, 24, flight attendant, Hamilton, N.J.
- Amanda, 24, ballet teacher, Lake in the Hills, Ill.
- Amber, 29, bartender, Chicago, Ill.
- Ashley I., 26, nanny, Wayne, N.J.
- Ashley S., 24, hair stylist, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Becca, 25, chiropractic assistant, San Diego, Calif.
- Bo, 25, plus-size model, Carpinteria, Calif.
- Britt, 27, waitress, Hollywood, Calif.
- Brittany, 26, WWE diva-in-training, Orlando, Fla.
- Carly, 29, cruise ship singer, Arlington, Texas
- Jade, 28, cosmetics developer, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Jillian, 25, news producer, Washington, D.C.
- Jordan, 24, student, Windsor, Colo.
- Juelia, 30, esthetician, Portland, Ore.
- Kaitlyn, 29, dance instructor, Vancouver, BC
- Kara, 25, high school soccer coach, Brownsville, Ky.
- Kelsey, 28, guidance counselor, Austin, Texas
- Kimberly, 28, yoga instructor, Long Island, N.Y.
- Mackenzie, 21, dental assistant, Maple Valley, Wash.
- Megan, 23, makeup artist, Nashville, Tenn.
- Michelle, 25, wedding cake decorator, Provo, Utah
- Nicole, 31, real estate agent, Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Nikki, 26, former NFL cheerleader, New York City, N.Y.
- Reegan, 28, cadaver tissue saleswoman, Manhattan Beach, Calif.
- Samantha, 27, fashion designer, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Tandra, 30, executive assistant, Sandy, Utah
- Tara, 26, sport fishing enthusiast, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
- Tracy, 29, fourth grade teacher, Wellington, Fla.
- Trina, 33, special education teacher, San Clemente, Calif.
- Whitney, 29, fertility nurse, Chicago, Ill.
From those 30, he eventually whittles the field down to four.
We don't exactly know in which order, and won't until Reality Steve reveals all later this winter. He has, however, gotten down to the real nitty gritty already.
To wit: The four ladies who went on hometown dates are ...
- Becca Tilley, of Shreveport, Louisiana!
- Kaitlyn Bristowe, of Vancouver, B.C.!
- Jade Roper, of Gering, Nebraska!
- Whitney Bischoff, of Chicago, Illinois!
Those dates were filmed in succession, early last month.
At the rose ceremony (in Dubuque, Iowa, rather than the exotic locales usually seen on The Bachelor), Chris said goodbye to Jade Roper. And then there were three.
On the overnight dates, the group jetted off to Bali, the only international trip of the season. What went on in the Fantasy Suite with the lucky trio?
Did gentleman Chris ... you know? That we can't tell you (yet), but we can tell you that before returning to the U.S., Chris Soules axed Kaitlyn Bristowe.
The finale, therefore, pits Becca Tilley against Whitney Bischoff, both of whom showed up for the final rose ceremony in or near his home town of Arlington, Iowa.
Is there a big twist? Possible. But not likely. It sounds straightforward.
When all is said and done this spring ... Chris Soules is ENGAGED!
To WHITNEY BISCHOFF! Prince Farming has found a Princess!
As always, you can never be sure about The Bachelor spoilers.
Sometimes they're wrong. See Desiree Hartsock's season of The Bachelorette, or Brad Womack's season of The Bachelor. But most of the time? Spot on.
Andi Dorfman, Juan Pablo Galavis, Sean Lowe, Emily Maynard. The list goes on and on, and the spoilers were more or less correct for all of them and more.
Sure, there are always wrinkles and variations. But the end predictions that hit the web thanks to Steve's sources in mid-December are very rarely wrong.
We'll be updating The Bachelor spoilers either way, with updates from the earlier episodes as well as any new intel that becomes available in the coming weeks.
Congratulations, most likely, to Chris and Whitney. Will it last?!
UPDATE, 1/13: So far, so good, as far as the 12 women eliminated so far. All of the favorites look to be right where you'd expect them to be at this point.
Can things change? Will there be unexpected twists and turns and some deceptive promos along the way? You can bet your bottom dollar on that.
Will they impact the outcome, however? Don't bet on that.
By and large, The Bachelor spoilers are correct. This has been true for years. So holding out hope for some wild inaccuracy is likely a fool's errand.
That said, it's still fun to watch, just to make sure, and because even if the spoilers give away the results, they don't tell you every little detail along the way.
Case in point? This absolute gem from last night ...
UPDATE, 1/20: So far so good for the rumored final four, and for the producers censoring Jillian Anderson's clothed crotch all the time for no reason.
UPDATE, 1/27: Still on track. Plenty of craziness and cat fights within the house, and tensions simmering at every turn, but no huge spoiler shockers.
UPDATE, 2/3: A cliffhanger ending and Kelsey Poe having a nervous breakdown meant no elimination this week, but don't expect that to change much.
When we pick up the action next time, she will most likely survive (although she may or may not get a rose), and the contrived nonsense shall carry on.
UPDATE, 2/10: Kelsey Poe is out. Britt Nilsson is still in, though it looks like she may be the next subject of a cliffhanger episode and dramatic exit.
UPDATE, 2/17: The final three are set, just as predicted and in spite of many bumps in the road, dramatic twists and unexpected five-hour EVENTS.
Britt and Carly got the boot before the hometown dates, although they saw Chris' hometown as well, as they all went on dates in Soules' native Iowa.
After the hometowns, which featured some drama in their own right, but no fireworks like we saw with Britt or Kelsey, Chris narrowed the field to three.
Also, Jade Roper revealed her Playboy past to Chris. Did this impact his decision to send her home, or did he just like Becca, Whitney and Kaitlyn more?
UPDATE, 2/24: After Becca Tilley's surprising virginity reveal, Chris eliminated ... Kaitlyn Bristowe! Just as The Bachelor spoilers predicted months ago.
Will they continue to be spot on and reveal that Whitney wins in two weeks? Only time will tell, but we have no reason to doubt this intel as of right now ...