The television world was officially introduced to The Man with the 132-lb. Scrotum last night, as TLC aired a special about Wesley Warren Jr.
The 49-year old Las Vegas resident suffers from a condition known as Scrotal Lymphedema, which leaves one with an especially large private part.
It's both a sad and rather gross story and it's the sort of thing we're paid the big bucks to watch. So scroll down for the highlights and lowlights from a difficult hour of TV to get through...
- Due to his condition, Warren wears extra large hooded sweatshirts upside down as pants.
- He still hopes to find love, telling the camera: “There are so-called ‘chubby chasers’ out there, I suppose. Maybe I’ll meet somebody that’s blind.”
- Warren reacted to numerous false news reports, such as one claiming he only has one testicle and another that accused him of having a fame addition, including with it the line: He is addicted to the fame his giant nut sack brings.
- He must use a poo bucket at times.
- Warren only has a familial relationship with his aunt, who said on camera: –”Why you think this is here, huh? This is because you know Satan. But Satan is a liar. He steals… he kills… he destroys everything he touches.”
- Five months ago, Warren actually underwent surgery to fix his unusual issue.
- He can only be weighed at a recycling center.
- The final number, recorded prior to his procedure? 551 pounds.
- Warren has not seen his penis in years.
- Prior to the (successful!) surgery, he was more concerned with a television show than the future of his crotch, saying: "So I’m missing two hours of Dallas tonight. Unless the surgery’s not too successful. Otherwise I’ll never see Dallas again.
But at least he can now see his penis. Come on, Warren, chin up!
Did you tune in for The Man with the 132-lb. Scrotum? What did you think?