Forget the Giants and the Patriots for a moment.
The stars of Animal Planet’s Puppy Bowl VIII have been revealed! The annual game, which is really just a bunch of tiny puppies running around a faux football field all day Super Bowl Sunday, has become a hit, and for good reason.
What’s not to love about 11 adorable little dogs, doing dog stuff? For hours on end? It’s at least worth checking out during the pregame … or DVRing for the kids.
Check out these adorable dogs now!
From top to bottom and left to right, the stars of Puppy Bowl 8:
- PETER, Dachshund mix, 10 weeks
- TATTOO, Aussie mix, 14 weeks
- SWEETIE PIE, Catahoula mix, 11 weeks
- MARBLES, Dachsund, 13 weeks
- HUNTER, Boxer, 9 weeks
- HOLLIE, Border Collie, 11 weeks
- FUMBLE, Chihuahua-terrier mix, 9 weeks
- BRANDY, Pitbull/Collie mix, 11 weeks
- BASKIN, Jack Russell, 15 weeks
- AUGUSTA, Lab-Plott mix, 14 weeks
- ANTHONY, Pitbull mix, 12 weeks
The starters for the kitten halftime show are still TBA, BTW.