Quite a week, wasn't it? We can't remember a crazier seven days of celebrity gossip and news since ... well, the week before this. But this one was still pretty solid.
Welcome to The Hollywood Gossip's Week in Review!
Some of the highlights (and lowlights) from the past week:
- Most subtle F-bomb dropped: This Arnold Schwarzenegger letter.
- Least subtle online plea for forgiveness: Chris Brown's RiRi Twittering.
- Most desperate fake mistress looking for 15 minutes:: Nicole Forrester.
- Least sane, potentially murderous stalker: Sean Christian Mathis.
- Only slightly less deranged (although funnier): This Miley fan.
- Oh, and this random Taylor Swift fanatic wasn't much better.
- Most absurd feud that absolutely refuses to die: Sarah Palin vs. Levi Johnston. He says she called her mentally challenged baby a retard. She replied suggesting Levi's a man-whore. He says he has info that can take her down. Etc.
Sarah Palin and Levi Johnston need to get in a cage fight already.
- Most excuse for a news story: Robsten breaking up. Were they even confirmed as a couple? Only by the same magazine that reported their split a week later.
- Least appropriate, borderline racist comment: Bob Griese's Taco Hell.
- Most exciting new couple like ever: Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner.
- Least healthy couple ever: Blake Fielder-Civil and Amy Winehouse.
- Most decadent wedding ceremony: Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump.
- Least necessary child-pimping of the week: Billy Ray, on Noah Cyrus.
- Most overhyped release: Britney Spears' "3" music video. Sure, the publicity for Michael Jackson's This Is It was overkill, but at least the movie was good. And wasn't leaked five seconds at a time with a perfume ad.
Michael Jackson's This Is It debuted this week to general praise.
Don't forget to follow THG on Twitter for all of the latest Hollywood news, celebrity gossip, rumors, commentary and humor as it happens, 24/7/365.