In news that comes as a surprise and yet somehow not, Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop" music video has been parodied! By dogs! Singing "We Can Bark!"
The brilliance of this canine spoof is in the level detail. Take a look:
"I'm a doggie, I can do what I want," the dogs declare. "I'm a puppy, I can do what I want / I can lick what I want, bark when I want, roll where I want."
Lyrically and visually, the comparisons are obvious. Some of the best:
- "Maltey Cyrus" ditches her collar; Miley removes her bracelet
- A pug eats a big sandwich of money, just like some dude did
- That weird ass skull made of fries is now made of dog treats
- A pug licks a stuffed pug; Miley mauls a Miley-esque doll
- Dog kibble spelling BARK; alphabet soup spelling TWERK
- Speaking of Miley Cyrus Twerking ... the dogs hold their own
- Neither can be tamed, in different senses of the word
Watch Miley's original, much-taked-about video below for comparison: