This weekend saw a 20% drop-off in box office earnings at the movie theater, with Pain and Gain topping the chart at just $20 million.
Mark Wahlberg, Anthony Mackie, and Dwayne Johnson star in Michael Bay's new action/crime/comedy.
The new film pushed Oblivion into second place, adding $17.4 million in earnings to bring its total gross to $64.7 million.
Read our Pain and Gain review to find out more, and hit the jump for the full weekend box office report:
Box office top 10:
1. Pain and Gain, $20 million
2. Oblivion, $17.4 million
3. 42, $10.7 million
4. The Big Wedding, $7.5 million
5. The Croods, $6.6 million
6. G.I. Joe: Retaliation, $3.6 million
7. Scary Movie 5, $3.5 million
8. Olympus Has Fallen, $2.8 million
9. The Place Beyond the Pines, $2.7 million
10. Jurassic Park 3D, $2.3 million