It has been a busy week for our friends at Food Fanatic.
Free from worrying about Justin Bieber visiting the Anne Frank Museum, or any Rihanna pregnant rumors, they've been doing what they do best:
Cook. Let's take a look below at just what they've been concocting:
- A slow cooker chicken curry recipe that allows your Crock Pot to do all the work.
- A tater tot casserole recipe inspired by The Duggar Family.
- A chocolate chip donut recipe that is actually low in gluten.
- A pineapple salsa recipe that is perfect for spring.
- Also ideal for the warmer months? This edamame salad recipe.
- A beef stroganoff recipe that can be made in 30 minutes. For real!
- And, finally, a lemon roll recipe that can be made for breakfast, for lunch or just for a snack!