Buckwild Star Dies from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning: Report

by at .  Updated at . Comments

New information is starting to trickle in regarding the death of Shain Gandee.

Found today inside a truck near Sissonville, West Virginia, authorities now confirm Shain was alongside his uncle and an unidentified female passenger.

Sissonville
Shain Gandee Photo

Because the 1984 Bronco is buried in a mud, law enforcement officials are still working on removing the bodies - but they confirm that Gandee may have passed away from carbon monoxide poisoning.

The corpses were discovered by a passing ATV occupant, while the location of the truck is so remote that cell phone reception is blocked all around it.

Hence why no one in the party could be reached in the hours leading up to their passing.

If the exhaust pipe was covered in mud while the vehicle was running, sources close to the investigation say accidental carbon monoxide poisoning likely played a role in this tragedy.

But no official word yet from the Kanawha County Sheriff's Office.

UPDATE: Authorities have removed the bodies and also confirmed the vehicle was buried in mud all the way up to its windows.

Tags: , ,
Like Us On Facebook

More From The Hollywood Gossip

Mtv-nominees

2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Nominations Revealed, Beyonce Leads the Way!

Nominations for the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards are out. Did your favorite artist nab a nod?
Ariana-grande-teases-break-free

Ariana Grande, MTV to Bring Back TRL For One Day Only!

Ariana Grande will bring back TRL for one day. The singer is using the format of the late MTV show to launch her new single.
Farrah-abraham-face

Farrah Abraham Fired From Teen Mom: Right or Wrong?

Farrah Abraham was fired by the network that made her a star this week, as MTV dispatched her from any part of a potential Teen Mom Season 5.
Teen-mom-2-cast-members

Teen Mom 2 Season 6: It's a Go!

Teen Mom 2 Season 6 looks like a go on MTV next year. Jenelle Evans, Kailyn Lowry, Leah Messer and Chelsea Houska are all in!

Avatar

the spotlights is lethal to some........