Amanda Bynes is Tweeting up a storm lately, and making less sense than ever. Among other gems, she says that she coined the phrase "LOLOLOL."
Is she saying she's responsible for "LOL" as well, or just adding "OLOL" onto the end? We may never know ... which is true of most things with her.
In addition to a great shot of her boobs (we assume they're hers, anyway), Bynes has also shared other random, often puzzling Tweets of late:
- "Drake is a hot fellow."
- "Baby corn and fried tofu."
- "I created the phrase Ily and lololol. Proud."
- "He's Rocking That Incest Face." (Not clear who he is)
- "When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth." (Good to know)
- "SoCks." (with a photo of her socks)
- "You are you who date." (deep)
- "If I'm not following you on twitter, I hate you." (no offense taken)