SO, what are Maci Bookout, Amber Portwood, Catelynn Lowell and Farrah Abraham up to lately? MTV answered that on a very special reunion show last night.
It's only been like two months, but you gotta fill airtime somehow.
- She is "happier" now but still clashes with her mom on how to parent Sophia.
- Farrah went to visit Derek's grave for the 995th time, and did not cry. Phew.
- All about wedding planning! The big day: July 13, 2013!
- Catelynn already found the perfect dress. HOORAY!
- Will their daughter Carly (who they gave up for adoption) attend the ceremony? Time will tell. They're going to write her parents and hope for the best.
- Still serving a five-year prison term.
- "I'm still a single dad and I'll be a single dad tomorrow." - Gary Shirley. A single dad in a very large Aeropostale shirt. Sorry, had to.
- Amber Portwood is getting a "Behind Bars" special with Dr. Drew next Tuesday. No joke. MTV is milking this show to a ridiculous extent.
- Maci and Kyle King split up recently because of his alleged behavior.
- She moved into a new house with her son Bentley and her friends.
- Ryan and Dalis broke up, which helps Maci's relationship with him.
- He also moved out of his parents house. Knock us over with a feather.