Lindsay Lohan's maligned publicist Steve Honig has called it quits amid one public relations disaster after another from the downwardly spiraling starlet.
"He's resigned as Lindsay's publicist Wednesday night," a source tells E! News.
Honig, however, declined to elaborate on why he's decided throw in the towel.
"I'm not discussing this out of respect for my client," he said of his ex-client.
Employed by LiLo for a year and a half, Honig has earned every penny.
Under his watch, Lindsay Lohan ...
- ... headed down the path to financial ruin
- ... passed out in a hotel room at least once
- ... had 911 called on her numerous times
- ... landed in the hospital after a frightening car crash
- ... was arrested as part of a small-time jewelry heist
- ... was banned from a hotel for unpaid bills
- ... got arrested for an alleged hit-and-run
- ... got into an epic fight with Dina Lohan
- ... staved off a Michael Lohan intervention
Good luck, Steve Honig replacement. You'll need it.